Safe and Confident Living, Unique Services
First of all, you can know you are in safe and caring hands with Golden Heart, because all our staff are thoroughly vetted through drug testing and a background checks on driving, criminal and sexual assault.
In keeping with our promise to “Bring Safe and Confident Living Home to You”, we offer unique services to our clients and the broader community. Golden Heart Home Safe provides free home safety and security assessments and “Safe and Confident Living” educational seminars.
Golden Heart’s Home Safe program provides more in-depth services to our valued Clients. These services are customized to meet their individual needs, but in general include:
- Incorporate home safety tasks and improvements into the daily Care Plans
- Help the frail to gain increased physical access within their homes
- Facilitate needed safety equipment, home repairs, and minor modifications
- Liaise with family members to ensure all home maintenance and risk factors are addressed
- Assist in making informed decisions about home maintenance, modifications, and security
- Liaise with and/or supervise home maintenance contractors
- Advocate on Client’s behalf with vendors, agents, and solicitors
- Provide counsel and/or assistance on overall safety practices for senior living
- Provide free information about home safety, falls prevention, and home security
- Install Philips LifeLine, and other personal safety devices
- Facilitate fire safety inspections and advice in accordance with the local fire department
- Work with local law enforcement and/or APS when fraud or elder abuse is suspected